Google Apps for BusinessProfessional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more.
Powerful, intuitive applications like Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs can help reduce your IT costs and help employees collaborate more effectively – all for just $50 per user per year. Ook Enterprises is proud to be a Google Apps for Work Authorised Reseller!
Why use Google Apps for Work?
- More Storage: 30GB per user mailbox (including Drive), with scalability up to 16TB
- Less than 1/3 the cost of onsite email systems
- Superior Reliability and Less Administration
- Continuous Innovation Delivered without Hassles
- Enterprise-level Security and Compliance with Postini
- Best Way to work in a Collaborative Team Environment
- Plus many more features that we would love to discuss with you if you’re interested in a Google Apps for Work collaboration services deployment for your business or team.
Why use Ook Enterprises for your Deployment?
- We are Google Apps for Work Authorised Resellers
- We are experts at Mac- and Windows-specific Google Apps deployments
- We have performed dozens of Google Apps implementations
- We can assist you from setup, to migration and deployment, and all the way through training
- We offer billing in USD or CAD. Canadian companies pay CAD $50/mailbox, which represents massive savings against the USD exchange rate.
How Much Does it Cost?
- CAD $50 per user mailbox per year (save on exchange rates!)
- Forwarding addresses and distribution lists are free!
*Canadian Customers pay respective GST/HST on their Google Apps for Work service, BC customers pay GST and PST.
Google Apps Training
Download our comprehensive Google Apps training program sell sheet.
Some Other Important Features
- Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook – which enables seamless connection between your existing Outlook software directly into the Google Apps Platform.
- Google Calendar has built-in support for iCal (with CalDav).
- Google Talk is a standard Jabber service that can be used with iChat on Mac, or any Jabber client on Windows.
- Google now supports the popular CardDAV protocol, natively supported in MacOS and iOS for seamless contact synchronisation and sharing.